[ARSCLIST] European hubs

Hi Folks,

Seeing all the recent messages about European and German tape and machines has reminded me to ask if anyone sells or has plans for making an adapter for the European tape hub (with the curved rectangular center) so the hubs can be mounted on a U. S. machine for playback or winding. I have some really full 11-inch hubs and find that hand-held winding gets very old very fast.

Thanks, Richard