Re: [ARSCLIST] need audio cassette deck suggestions

One could do MUCH worse than a Nakamichi 'Dragon', if you can find a
decent one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Rice
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:34 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] need audio cassette deck suggestions

Hi Audio List,
     I am doing a large analog to digital conversion project
(several thousand hours)  from audio cassette masters of radio
broadcasts. So far the project has been going well creating 16 bit,
44.1 mono WAV files using an M-Audio box and Pro-Tools, but yesterday my
audio cassette deck died. I am seeking suggestions on how or where to
get a good audio cassette deck for this project. If possible I could use
suggestions in a few price ranges.
Thank you.

David Rice
Archivist