Re: [ARSCLIST] Storing Mini-Discs

Richard, I can't speak to the future players, but a radio friend of mine thinks that MDs are MORE archival as they have magneto-optical recording and may last longer than the only-chemical CDs. He took the time and trouble to transfer 20 years of weekly programs to MD for the permanent archive on this theory.

Do you think he might be wrong? Discounting the availability of players, for the sake of discussion. You are probably right about that the way things are going with the players though nothing is gospel any more.

Thanks for your opinion!

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689