[ARSCLIST] Storing Mini-Discs

I have a substantial number of mini-discs (original recordings of oral history interviews) and am trying to figure out the best way to store them. I can't seem to find any appropriately sized archival boxes and am hesitant (for a number of reasons) to simply use plastic containers. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your input.

Katie McCormick

Reference Archivist and
Coordinator for the Oral History Program
Special Collections - J. Murrey Atkins Library
UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001

704-687-6288