Re: [ARSCLIST] a discussion on Public Domain

Actually, that show seems to be on PRI, not NPR in our area.

Well, I was mistaken; it seems to be produced on APM, American Public Media, and so far, it's not offered in our area by any of the Public Radio services. However, I went to the Marketplace web site and found that I can get streaming broadcasts at this link:
http://marketplace.publicradio.org/

My only next problem is that I don't see that topic, Public Domain, listed. Richard, could you give a bit more information?

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions

David Lewis wrote:

Thanks for the tip, Dick. I'll try to listen.

David N. Lewis
Assistant Classical Editor, All Music Guide
1168 Oak Valley Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734 887 8145

"Contemporary composers, and at least a considerable number of them, explain
what system they used, in what way they arrived at something. I do not do
that. I think that the matter of the way by which one arrived at something
is, for the listeners, unimportant. What matters is the final result, that
is the work itself." -Grazyna Bacewicz, 1964