Re: [ARSCLIST] 78's and PD, was Curatorial Responsibility, formerly Copyright of treasures

Steven Smolian wrote:
The CLIR- Council for Library and Information Resources has just published a study on this very issue, framed by Tim Brooks and scut-worked by the undersigned. I have a published copy and assume it is posted on their site.

It's pretty scary, and will be followed by one on copyright law.

They are a look at the facts and numbers as they are, not as any side wishes them to be.

http://www.clir.org/pubs/abstract/pub133abst.html

Steve Smolian

I bought the paper copy when it was made available. It arrived a few days ago after many weeks of waiting. It will take quite some time to digest and interpret.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/