Re: [ARSCLIST] Curatorial Responsibility, formerly Copyright of treasures

A few years ago the San Francisco city library moved to a new building which had one third the storage for books as the old one. Over half their collection was found in dumpsters and a great scandal erupted. They now have internet access instead, but all those books are gone - what was not rescued by the finders apparently got burned or landfilled.

Sad thing.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689