Re: [ARSCLIST] Requiem for the DAT (redux, was Storage of audio CDs)

Every DVD is assembled from two 0.6 mm thick half-discs, with the
information layer in the middle. Single layer discs have only one
information layer. Dual layer discs have two information layers separated by
a 55 micrometer thick spacer layer.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.