Re: [ARSCLIST]

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, andy Kolovos wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Here's my list, weighted somewhat toward houses that cater to broadcast.
> I tend to order from Bradley and Full Compass the most--based mostly on
> price after calling around and consistent positive customer service
> experiences with both:
>
> B & H
> 1-800-947-1181
> www.bhphotovideo.com
>
> Broadcast Supply Worldwide
> 1-800-426-8434
> www.bswonline.com

In my experience, good sources. I use Sweetwater more often than
either B & H and Broadcast Supply...If you use Sweetwater,ask for Jason,
as he seems to be relatively well informed...They are familiar with most
digital workstations, and are very informed on ProTools.

I should add that I am not aware of any dealer who can provide one stop
shopping for audio reformatting and restoration equipment. Kurt Nauck is a
good source for turntables, and preamps.

As for ebay...I don't know where else I would have found a wire recorder.

Karl