[ARSCLIST] FW: [ARSCLIST] 1/4" tape editing supplies?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bemis [mailto:johnbemis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:13 AM
To: dave n
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] 1/4" tape editing supplies?

Dave,

I recently went on e-Bay and found sellers for new 1/4" splicing tape,
leader tape, end of reel hold down tape and new/used splicing blocks. I
bought some of each (except a splicing block) plus a new empty 5" reel. From
time to time, e-Bay also has new Maxell and other brands of 7" reels of 1/4"
blank tape. If what you want is not up for bid at the moment, let me know
and I'll look up the contact info for the sellers that I bought from.

John Bemis
Lake Havasu City, AZ