[ARSCLIST] 1/4" tape editing supplies?

Hello all -

After lurking for some time, posting the occasional question, and spending the summer doing advance work to spec out and purchase audio & computer equipment, I've finally started as the audio archivist for the 92nd St. Y here in NYC.  Lots of great material here - we're starting with about 1600 hours of poetry and literary readings on formats ranging from 1/4" reel to PCM digital to DBX digital to DAT to DVD-ram, not to mention the DVCAM and VHS recordings.  My previous archival gigs were working on the Caedmon spoken word recordings for HarperCollins Publishers from 1996 thru 2001, and then a similar poetry/spoken word archival project for Poets House, a 45,000 volume poetry library here in NYC from 2002 thru now...

As we get our new audio room at the 92nd St. Y up and running, I was wondering which suppliers folks on this list might recommend for 1/4" tape editing supplies...  So far I've been lucky to work in places that already had basic supplies in place - this is the first time I've had to track them down from scratch...

I did see David Seubert's post about US Recording Media - any other businesses out there that still carry these items (leader, splicing tape, hold-down tape, alcohol, blades, etc...)?

And I would particularly like to track down a 3M Studio Dispenser in good condition ;-) - anybody got a spare one lying around?

Thanks for any leads, and I hope to participate more in the discussions on the list as I become immersed in digitizing & preserving the 92nd St. Y collection :-)

dave nolan
92nd St. Y
nyc