Re: [ARSCLIST] Records History

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello,

History starting from pre-Edison era.] Is there any chance to receive the
> > good-resolution picture of the following:

----- this would be the second in the series of articles in Ukraine. Anybody
who out of the goodness of their heart provides the requested pictures should
be aware of the copyright issues involved. A lot of the pictures available on
the web are copyrighted, on the other hand, in many cases it is a simple
matter to obtain a licence. Correct photo credits are a must, for moral
reasons at least.

Kind regards,

George