From: "D Basson" <wdbasson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 5:14 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Reducing soundcard/circuit noise

Dear Group members

I recently bought a Dell Optiplex GX620 computer with Windows XP.  I use a
Terratec DMX6Fire soundcard.  When I make recordings using Adobe Audition or
Wavelab, I get a buzzing noise -  a problem I have never had with my
previous computer. Can anyone perhaps help me solve the problem?

Kind regards,

Diederick Basson