Re: [ARSCLIST] Reducing soundcard/circuit noise

Nigel,

A good test of this would be to try moving the monitor to a different
location, keeping it as far away from any other devices as possible.
I'd recommend replacing it as soon as you can if it makes a difference
!!

Best Of Luck !!

Bob

Robert Hodge,
Senior Engineer
Belfer Audio Archive
Syracuse University
222 Waverly Ave .
Syracuse N.Y. 13244-2010

315-443- 7971
FAX-315-443-4866

>>> wdbasson@xxxxxxxxxxxx 09/15/05 7:44 PM >>>
Dear Robert

I am (unfortunately?) using a CRT monitor...

Regards,

Diederick