Re: [ARSCLIST] Transferring wax cylinders

Steve Puntolillo wrote:

I'm sure my client would be thrilled to find out he can listen to
transfers of recordings that he does or does not have. He won't play the
cylinders himself.

Disappointment here. I checked Chris's lists of Edison cylinders and Diamond Discs and, for good measure, of Edison Bell. Not a Giorgio on any of them. I tried 'George' and found no Ciccolini.

Well, it was a try.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx