[ARSCLIST] Dallas/Fort Worth - North Texas

I have just created a message board for 78 rpm record
collectors and enthusiasts in the Dallas/Fort Worth
and North Texas area.  The purpose of the message
board is to enable local 78 rpm enthusiasts to meet
and intereact with one another so that they can share
knowledge and find potential opportunities to buy,
sell and trade vintage records and related items.

The message board has a section devoted to general
discussion and a second section devoted to classified
ads that registered users may post.

The message board can be accessed at
http://oldrecords.org

If you live in the North Texas area, I look forward to
meeting you on the message board.  If you don't live
in the North Texas area but know 78 rpm enthusiasts
who do, I would appreciate it if you would please
forward this message along to them.