Re: [ARSCLIST] Little azimuth trick

Hi,
   The normal correct procedure, according to service
manuals, is to adjust for maximum signal strength,
before "fine-tuning" with a Lissajous pattern for
phase relationship. It is possible to get the
correct Lissajous pattern at less than maximum
signal strength azimuth adjustment.
   Usually what I do is watch the signal strength
on an audio voltmeter or the o'scilloscope. Adjust
for maximum amplitude, then you can "tweak" it
very, very slightly for the proper Lissajous
pattern.
   Hope this helps.

Chris
@eugene-audio