Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright wrongs: we can't let the music industry suits stifle creativity

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, David Lennick wrote:

> Daniel Leech-Wilkinson wrote:
>
> > There's plenty of outrage on this side of the pond. The problem is finding
> > anyone with the time to gather it all together and organize some serious
> > lobbying. Everyone's going to be too busy issuing 1910-1954 material like
> > there's no tomorrow.
>
> Klaus..you listening?

I hope so...and just when I was considering pressing and selling in Europe
a bunch of US broadcast material...all of which US customers could order
from Amazon.uk

Does anyone know what the copyright laws are in China? Come to think of
it, I would bet I could press for much less there. Anyone know a contact
for doing business in China?

Karl