Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright wrongs: we can't let the music industry suits stifle creativity

There's plenty of outrage on this side of the pond. The problem is finding
anyone with the time to gather it all together and organize some serious
lobbying. Everyone's going to be too busy issuing 1910-1954 material like
there's no tomorrow.

Dan