[ARSCLIST] Copyright wrongs: we can't let the music industry suits stifle creativity

An eloqent statement of the problem, and in the London Times as well.
Thanks, Dick, for forwarding it.  I don't know why so many collectors and
professionals "can't get involved" in the copyright debate when our culture is literally
being stolen out from under us and locked up tight while we sit quietly by.
People, and noise, and protest can make a difference.  I hope our British
colleagues are not as uninvolved as we were in the 1990s.

Tim Brooks