[ARSCLIST] Copyright wrongs: we can't let the music industry suits stifle creativity

This is as  eloquent a statement as I've seen.   Am I wrong, or has there been more outrage generated in Europe than here?

Sonny Bonehead

----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 06/18/2005 12:20 PM -----
"Lance Ledbetter" <lance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/17/2005 12:35 PM