Re: [ARSCLIST] Guidelines on the Production and Preservation of D igital Audio Ob jects

On Fri, 27 May 2005, Green Richard wrote:

> IASA is aware of the problems bank transfers and money orders pose,
> particularly for our American members and friends. However the cost of
> taking credit cards for an organization like IASA is prohibitively
> expensive.  We are looking into other options.

Having acquired my copy the "hard way," I will add that for me, it was
worth the time and the trouble. Fortunately, it arrive in time for me to
integrate the Guidelines into my Fall semester class.

While our "best practices" change more frequently these days (last ten
years or so), I found this to be a most informed and thoughtfully prepared
volume.

Karl