Re: [ARSCLIST] Guidelines on the Production and Preservation of D igital Audio Ob jects

Andy,

Thanks to the kind words about the Guidelines.

IASA is aware of the problems bank transfers and money orders pose,
particularly for our American members and friends. However the cost of
taking credit cards for an organization like IASA is prohibitively
expensive.  We are looking into other options.

In the meantime, those who would like to order the Guidelines and want to
use a credit card can do so through Nauck's.  Nauck's will also process
orders from outside North America if you wish to pay by credit card.

ARSC members wishing to join IASA can do so at the same time as they renew
their ARSC membership.  This will reduce bank payments.  Information about
IASA is available on the web site www.iasa-web.org.

Richard

Richard Green
IASA Vice-President
Acting Manager / Gestionnaire intérimaire
Music Section / Section de la musique
Library and Archives Canada / Bibliothèque et Archives Canada
395 Wellington Street / 395 rue Wellington
Ottawa, ON
K1A 0N4
Telephone / Téléphone:  613-995-3400
Fax / Télécopieur:  613-952-2895