Re: [ARSCLIST] Reels of spaceflight broadcasts.

In a message dated 4/28/2005 5:55:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jeffkane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So...  here's my dilemna. What do I do with it?  It's got to have  some
historical value to someone, but who? As fascinating as it is to me, I  don't
know what on earth to make of it. Anyone have any  suggestions?

To my knowledge, many of the early television recordings are already  in the
NASA archives.  I am the executive producer of the Turner  Broadcasting
series, Moonshot, and in doing our work, we uncovered hundreds of  hours of similar
material.  If you tell me more about what is there, I may  be able to tell you
if I have seen things like it.
David Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)