Re: [ARSCLIST] HELP! Ampex 350 series electronics set up mystery?

I haven't found any schematics as in circuit diagrams, but a couple of weeks ago
I did find some exploded-view parts lists on the Otari site:
http://www.otari.com/support/parts.html

That Berklee site was really helpful, although I went ahead and ordered a manual
through Otari, anyway.  Even they said they could supply a complete manual for
only one of our machines, and would have to photocopy their copy of the manual
for other model.

Thank you all for your help.

Rick