Re: [ARSCLIST] Does anyone have any opinions about the plug in SOUND SOAP???

I have no opinions on Sound Soap, but I use a combination of the
Algorithmix plug-ins for Samplitude and DC-Six Live/Forensics (but the
other version has 99.9% of what you need) for this type of cleanup. DC Six
is really good at hum removal, including harmonics.

If it's pilottone, then you don't need a Nagra to play it, just a
full-track machine. If the pilottone was properly recorded it will null out
in the full-track machine.

Cheers,

Richard