Re: [ARSCLIST] HELP! Ampex 350 series electronics set up mystery?

I don't suppose anybody can direct me toward an online manual for an Otari
MX5050B-2HD reel-to-reel recorder?  Or a copy from a "legitimate" source?  I
have found photocopies of manuals for sale, and used copies on e-Bay, but my
institution is reluctant to go those routes.

Thanks,

Rick Taylor

--
Rick Taylor
Graduate Research Assistant

PCL 3.106  |  Mail Code S5471  |  PO Box P
Austin, TX 78712
Phone: 512-495-4439
rtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  www.lib.utexas.edu

Quoting Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx: