[ARSCLIST] 1937 disc recordings from the field

Colleagues

The request for info below is copied with consent from the IASA list. Please
respond to the sender directly at ipngs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as he's not an ARSC
list member.
Thanks

Will

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book.
www.bl.uk/adoptabook

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.