Re: [ARSCLIST] A fundamental Flaw

Done this way, any illusion of placement is created solely by the
engineers
and the producer, and has nothing to do with any recorded
configuration of
the players.

I doubt that details like phase coherency are even considered as an
afterthought!

your right the soundstage created has no bearing to what happened in studio. I call most multi track projects multiple mono. I was taught to do the final mix with an oscilloscope and watch for phase, most don't.

Dale
dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.longrunaudio.com