[ARSCLIST] Contact for Reserach re: Mills Publishing Company (Ellington, etc.)

In connection with doing reviews of some new CDs I mentioned to the
publicist that I collect 78s and old records. He mentioned:

"actually my grandfather was Jack Mills of Mills Music that published the
Ellington catalog and Fats Waller, Hoagy Carmichael, etc. "

I thought some researchers on the list might be able to acquire some
information from him and asked if it was okat to have people contact him. He  said
"sure". So if this is of any use to any of you, email me OFF list at the
FOLLOWING address: _Stevenramm@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Stevenramm@xxxxxxx)   and I'll put
you in touch.

Steve Ramm