Re: [ARSCLIST] Stellavox support by Sonosax

The Stellavox site is up and running.

In 1993, the owners decided that the market was evolving too fast towards
computer recording and that the traditional Stellavox products did not have
enough potential anymore. Financial support was dropped and all activities
were stopped.

Sonosax, bought the rights to continue the development of the Stelladat
recorder and a few former technicians of the old company took their chance
with the old products maintenance.
http://www.sonosax.com

Apart from discontinued manufacturer support, competence (maintenance
skills) is disappearing rapidly from the marketplace, most skilled
technicians having retired.

Apart from the DJ vinyl revival, digital seems to be the only way forward...

Cheers,
Jos