Re: [ARSCLIST] Don't Dumpster That Tape Machine!

At 10:56 PM 1/13/2005 -0500, Richard L. Hess wrote:

Well, I just heard on another list that Nagra and Stellavox are still
making machines.

Well, I heard on another list that Stellavox has stopped and their Web site http://www.stellavox.com is down. Yes, Nagra is still selling portable recorders, but the studio machine is not listed on their Web site.

Save those machines!

Cheers,

Richard