From: "Eric Goldberg" <ericgoldie@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Egmont Mikado

Eddie Smith (EJS) was involved in some of these ventures.  I recall a
complete Mikado issued here with Martyn Green and, sung in German, with
someone else, issued there.  I think some U.S. Allegro vocal recitals were
made this way.

I believe that you are referring to a recording conducted by Richard Korn. It was reissued in Everest.

Eric Goldberg