Re: [ARSCLIST] Scanners for album covers?

It hasn't been mentioned but Photoshop 7.0 has a "join" function that lets you
join multiple scans of oversized photos. So, if your scanner has the glass of
the bed flush with the surround, you can join two scans seamlessly with an
ordinary 8.5 x 14 scanner.
Malcolm R

*******