From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham Newton
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 1:58 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Scanners for album covers?

Jonathan Wise wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a flatbed scanner that would be suitable for
> scanning 33.3rpm album covers (~12.4" x 12.4")? Any experience with
> scanning album covers would be appreciated.

Look for an Epson 836-XL or it's current equivalent...  not cheap, but does
the job well.  I've seen used on EBAY and refurbs from some vendors.

... Graham Newton

--
Audio Restoration by Graham Newton, http://www.audio-restoration.com World
class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for