Re: [ARSCLIST] Abraham Lincoln -- recording star??? Slave Recordings

Slave recordings - during the 30's the WPA DID record surviving former
slaves and their children.  Fascinating listening.  Some were released on Lp
by 'Mark56', and I believe there is a recent book of transcriptions with
some tape copies. (how about getting these issued on CD/ or with photos or
film on a DVD.  Where are you Library of Congress?)
Best wishes, Thomas Stern