[ARSCLIST] H.O.W. recording ownership? (and other details on H.O.W.)

Everyone,

Does anyone here know the ownership status for the H.O.W. recordings?
Are they "orphaned", or is there some entity today which can claim
ownership of the recordings? Do the masters still exist, or are they
long-gone? Is there such a thing as H.O.W. test pressings, say on
vinyl or shellac?

And finally, is there anyone who has a complete or near complete
collection of H.O.W., with most in pristine condition? (I remember
once having a few H.O.W. in N- condition, and not warped to any
significant extent.)

If they are "orphaned", I see this as a possible label for Project
Gramophone to focus on transferring. How many H.O.W. were issued, when
were they issued, and were there alternate takes? Is there an online
discography of them somewhere?

Yes, I know, questions, questions. <smile/>

Jon