Re: [ARSCLIST] Mono CD transfer

I strongly suggest against this approach. Most playback systems cannot easily
play one or the other channels.

There are safe (but not all are safe) 2-disc inserts for standard-width jewel
boxes. This solves many of the problems of only having 74 minutes on the disc.

One of the big problems are C90s or C120s--I just use one disc per side of the
cassette and the client gets back one jewel case for each cassette tape.

Cheers,

Richard
--

Richard L. Hess