[ARSCLIST] 16 2/3 rpm

Sorry for the time-lag on responding to Mike's query in response to my
posting below. I don't know, as I guess should be clear from my first
message, exactly how many of these items were issued, but the two VOX
ultra-LPs that I have are numbered VXL 6 (Schumann, Liszt, Grieg,
Rachmaninoff Piano Concerti with 4 different soloists and 4 different
conductors) & 8 (Mendelssohn, Bruch, Tchaikovsky, Paganini Violin Concerti
- Bronislaw Gimpel, Ivry Gitlis)

Peter Hirsch

NYPL