[ARSCLIST] SAM Brass Band in Cleveland

Dear Musicians,

The SAM Brass Band will perform on Saturday, March 13 beginning at 5:45
p.m. during the ARSC-SAM reception.  We will conclude our performance
before the silent auction concludes.

Our only rehearsal will be Thursday, March 11, beginning at 5:45 p.m.  We
will finished in time to catch the buses to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
and Museum.

This year's performance will include music by Sousa, 19th-century
political campaign music, and several old favorites, such as The Fireman's
Polka.  We welcome performers of all abilities on piccolo, Eb and Bb
clarinet, cornet/trumpet, alto horn/French horn, euphonium, trombone, tuba,
and percussion.  If you would like to perform with the SAM Brass Band this
year, please contact me by Tuesday, March 9 so that a folder can be
prepared for you.

See you in Cleveland.

Sincerely,
Craig B. Parker

Dr. Craig B. Parker                             cbp@xxxxxxx
Dept. of Music--McCain Auditorium               (785) 532-3810 (office)
Kansas State University                         (785) 532-6899 (fax)
Manhattan, KS 66506-4702                        (785) 537-9140 (home)