Re: [ARSCLIST] New York chapter ??

----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan Stinson" <Ststinso@xxxxxxx>
> There was some discussion several years ago of forming an Upstate New York
Chapter.  I can't do all the planning, etc. but will host meetings, since
Syracuse is in the center of the state and somewhat easily accessible from
all directions.  I know there are at least ten people that are potential
members.  If anyone is interested, let's get up a group - have the first
meeting this summer.  (The snow will be gone, for one thing.)

Well, IF they ever make it possible once again tp cross the border
easily...and IF they actually get the
Toronto-Rochester ferry running and it proves to be economically
sustainable...and...
You might consider including southern Ontario, since I don't know if it
could maintain a chapter...
...stevenc