Re: [ARSCLIST] New York chapter ??

There was some discussion several years ago of forming an Upstate New York Chapter.  I can't do all the planning, etc. but will host meetings, since Syracuse is in the center of the state and somewhat easily accessible from all directions.  I know there are at least ten people that are potential members.  If anyone is interested, let's get up a group - have the first meeting this summer.  (The snow will be gone, for one thing.)

Sue

Susan T Stinson, Curator
Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive
Syracuse University Library