[ARSCLIST] Lost Sounds

For those who've asked, my long-in-the-works book about early black recording artists, "Lost Sounds: Blacks and the Birth of the Recording Industry, 1890-1919," is just out from the University of Illinois Press.  The publisher has a booth at the upcoming ARSC/SAM Conference in Cleveland (March 10-14) and will offer a 30% discount to attendees.  My thanks to all those who have contributed help and encouragement on this project over the past 15 years.

Tim Brooks