From: "Matt Sohn" <mahatma@xxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Field Recording Formats

You might want to check out this:
http://www.core-sound.com/HighResRecorderNews.html#NEWS
A 24/96 capable recording interface that works with your PDA, apparently by
the end of this year you will be able to get 8 gig CF memory cards for it. 2
& 4 gig cards are already available. Tiny format, high quality recording,
easy transfer to DAW, what's not to love? I don't have one, but it's raising
a lot of eyebrows in the concert taping community.

Matthew Sohn
Audio Preservationist
Louis Armstrong House & Archives
www.satchmo.net