[ARSCLIST] Lodging and Deadlines for ARSC-SAM Conference

Today, February 9, several people who called to reserve lodging at the
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel were told that the ARSC Room Block is full, or
that the discounted Conference Rate of $129 per night had expired.

This morning, I arranged for additional rooms to be added to the ARSC Room
Block and for the Conference Rate to be extended for a few more days.

If you had any trouble making a reservation, please call the toll-free
Renaissance Central Reservations number again: (800) 468-3571.  If the staff
at that number cannot fulfill your request, call (216) 696-5600 and ask to
speak with Belinda Young, the internal Reservations Coordinator at the
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel.  She should be able to help!

You're probably sick of hearing this, but I'll mention it one last time ...
Today is the final day to register for the ARSC-SAM Conference and the ARSC
Workshop "Topics in Oral History and Music Field Recordings," at the
discounted Early Registration Rates.  To get the reduced rates, your
envelope must be postmarked no later than February 9, 2004.

Full details at the Conference Web Pages:
http://arsc-audio.org/2004conference.html

See you in Cleveland!

Bill Klinger
ARSC Local Arrangements Chair for 2004