[ARSCLIST] Jack Norworth on Radio [and one TV show]

Since I've suddenly developed an interest in finding media appearances by
Jack Norworth on television, the Library of Congress catalog has these
citations for some of his appearances on radio, and one more on early TV:

The following programs are lodged at the Library of Congress and before
beginning an endless (and usually unsuccesful) plea to NBC for permission to
copy, I wanted to see if any collectors had:

The Jack Norworth Show
03/30/1937
Time 8:30 p.m.
NBC Blue network: A variety show hosted by song writer and singer Jack
Norworth.

Town Hall Tonight
06/23/1937
Time 9:00 p.m.
NBC Red network
Performer(s)
Fred Allen; Jack Norworth; Collins Driggs; Swing Time Boys.
NBC Red network radio program

Father and Son
09/21/1938
Time 6:45 p.m.
NBC Red network
Performer(s): Jack Norworth.
This program is a soap opera with a connection to vaudeville.

Title ASCAP Concert
10/04/1939
Time 8:30 p.m.
NBC Blue network
Performer(s)
Rudy Vallee; George M.  Cohan; Jack Norworth; Billy Hill; Gene Buck; others.
This is a recording of a Carnegie Hall concert to celebrate the 25th
anniversary of ASCAP.

Texaco Star Theater
01/30/1951
Time  8:00 p.m.
Television audio NBC
Milton Berle; Gracie Fields; Romeo Vincent; Jack Norworth; others.
This program celebrated Milton Berle's 100th broadcast.

Thanks for any help!

Neal Lavon, Director
English Programs
Room 1137-C, Voice of America