[ARSCLIST] Research Help Sought

Please accept my apologies for cross-posting. I am trying to reach as
large a target audience as possible.

I am researching selection criteria for moving image and/or sound
recording documents and would appreciate your help.

1. If your repository has a formal acquisition policy specifically for
such documents, I would appreciate it if you would send me a copy (or a
Web link to it) off-list. Attachments are OK. If you have such a policy,
but it's not in digital form, let me know and I'll send you my snailmail
address.

2. If your repository has a formal policy that *addresses* such
documents, but is not limited to them, I would appreciate a copy of that
(or Web link to it). Again, off-list.

3. Whether or not your repository has a formal policy for these
documents (and *especially* if it doesn't), if you would be willing to
participate in an email survey, please let me know off-list.

4. If you know of any repositories collecting these records, whose
archivists do not belong to this list, please forward this email to
them.

Thanks so much for your time and your assistance.

Midge Coates, MLS, PhD
Archival Studies Student
Auburn University
Auburn, AL