Re: [ARSCLIST] audio cassettes

Richard,

Have you considered cassette transfers using an Alesis Masterlink?  Our
HHB 850 CD burner recently died and I'm considering the Masterlink
purchase as an easy way to incorporate DSP for our circulating use copies
that we burn from cassette to CD.  Our preservation copies would still be
transferred flat.

Just curious if anyone else out there is using the Masterlink for such a
purpose and the pros/cons.

Thank you,

Alexis Weatherl
University of Hawaii