Re: [ARSCLIST] shellac and acidity

I've noted the "transfer" you mention, usually with late 1940s / early 1950s
disc formulations and sleeve inks.
But I've never seen damage to a record from an acidic paper sleeve. The sleeve
will either disintegrate (like some of the 10 and 12 record folios sleeves do)
or get so brittle they crumble. But I've seen no damage to the records.
Malcolm R

*******