[ARSCLIST] CD-R hub labels...

ARSC-Folks,

Anyone have an experience using those tiny labels that adhere to the
plastic inner hub of CD-Rs?  Writing on the hubs--which is ok for in-house
stuff but still kind of a pain in the neck--is a real pain when creating
CD-R copies of materials to go out to researchers, and looks pretty bad
when making copies for people who have ordered recordings from the archive.
While I'm inclined just to buy a CD-Stomper sort of thing for labeling
copies of ordered materials, I'd rather legibly type info on to a hub label
for in-house use (as opposed to master) copies and copies made for
researchers who donate their materials to us.

The labels I'm talking about in particular are Gaylord item# DY-249CL.

http://www.gaylordmart.com/adblock.asp?abid=88&sid=0EBA8076E92A454381FBE8BF0
009B2&search_by=desc&search_for=cd%20label

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Kolovos